Welcome!

Just a girl who is into all sorts of things. I am a bargain hunter and love to shop for my family, friends, and of course myself. People always ask me to find them deals on certain items…and I love taking on the challenge…it becomes like a treasure hunt to me. I get a rush when I score a deal! So that’s why I decided to start my blog, this way I can share my thoughts and deals with everyone!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

SPOTTED: LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE TOTE BAG


SPOTTED AT NORDSTROM RACK:  LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE
I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack today and spotted a rack of Longchamp Le Pliage Tote bags in lilac.  I love how spacious and light weight these bags are.  Perfect for school or work!  

There were a couple of different sizes and ranged from $59.97 to 69.97!  

No comments:

Post a Comment