Welcome!

Just a girl who is into all sorts of things. I am a bargain hunter and love to shop for my family, friends, and of course myself. People always ask me to find them deals on certain items…and I love taking on the challenge…it becomes like a treasure hunt to me. I get a rush when I score a deal! So that’s why I decided to start my blog, this way I can share my thoughts and deals with everyone!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

CURRENT OBSESSION: SNOODS/ INFINITY/ ETERNITY/ CIRCLE SCARFS

I'm currently obsessed with these scarfs!!! 

They give the standard scarf a trendy twist.  What a great way to style up your outfit!

I found these Burberry ones from the Nordstrom website.

The Classic Check color is $325.
The Blue Check color is on sale for $194.90!

I searched more and found some in their B.P. department that are more budget friendly.

This Frenchi Mixed Stitch Infinity Scarf is $22.


What a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit!  Love it!




1 comment: