Welcome!

Just a girl who is into all sorts of things. I am a bargain hunter and love to shop for my family, friends, and of course myself. People always ask me to find them deals on certain items…and I love taking on the challenge…it becomes like a treasure hunt to me. I get a rush when I score a deal! So that’s why I decided to start my blog, this way I can share my thoughts and deals with everyone!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

CHALLENGE #2: Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses: i accept!

My friend recently asked me to help her find some Ray Ban aviator type sunglasses.  
 
Although, I love the style of the classic ones seen on all the celebrities, I came across these ones that I think are super cute.  To me, they are like "aviators with a twist".  


They are called the Ray Ban Road Spirit.


Surprisingly, they were spotted on Miley Cyrus! No offense- but I am not really a fan of her style.  She got it right here though!


The price tag on these sunnies are a whopping $199!

I found them for ... drum roll please ...

$109!!!

Check out Forever 21 for the budget friendly version of these sunnies, I saw one similar in stores for $5.80!



No comments:

Post a Comment