Welcome!

Just a girl who is into all sorts of things. I am a bargain hunter and love to shop for my family, friends, and of course myself. People always ask me to find them deals on certain items…and I love taking on the challenge…it becomes like a treasure hunt to me. I get a rush when I score a deal! So that’s why I decided to start my blog, this way I can share my thoughts and deals with everyone!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ALERT: CLEANING OUT MY DESIGNER CLOSET!!!

Getting ready to clean out my designer closet real soon!  

Don't be shy!  E-mail me if you need help finding something; I may have it!

This is a great way to get a designer item for a great price.  Shopping is a hobby for me.  My bargain is your gain!  Let me know before I start listing on e-bay!

I am a big time designer hoarder.


I have bags from Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Longchamp, Coach, Burberry, YSL, Tory Burch, Gucci, and Chanel.  


I have shoes and boots from Christian Louboutin, Prada, Miu Miu, Gucci, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, YSL, Manolo Blahnik, Chloe, Burberry, and Tory Burch.

2 comments: