Welcome!

Just a girl who is into all sorts of things. I am a bargain hunter and love to shop for my family, friends, and of course myself. People always ask me to find them deals on certain items…and I love taking on the challenge…it becomes like a treasure hunt to me. I get a rush when I score a deal! So that’s why I decided to start my blog, this way I can share my thoughts and deals with everyone!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HELP!!! (my fashion emergency - my lace craving)

MOST WANTED ITEM: CHARLOTTE RUSSE SCALLOPED LACE TOP
I've been lusting after this top for so long and can't get my hands on it.  It's been sold out for quite some time now.  :-(

2nd MOST WANTED ITEM: CHARLOTTE RUSSE A LINE LONG SLEEVE LACE DRESS
I've been lusting after this dress as well - also sold out!  I've been stalking ebay with no luck as well.  Please help!  If anyone knows where I can find either of these items - I would be eternally grateful!!!  (I need a XS or S in both)

REWARD:  a lovely suprise!

3 comments:

  1. Have you found these items yet. I'll look for you if you haven't :) email me at jody.cook@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found the dress in an XS--owner said it was worn 1 time, but it looks perfect. Looks more cream-colored like the top than a bright white. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much jodster! still hunting for the lace top!

    ReplyDelete